What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We have two shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, and Expedited Shipping.
What Countries Does Shopwala Deliver to?
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from China by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address).
If an item is missing a manual
Some of Shopwala products are supposed to ship with a manual but…
- sometimes the manual just isn’t very good, and you need more help with the product.
- sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so dire, we took it out!
- sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this product in China, so there is no manual.
Here’s how we’ll help:
- Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspect of the product’s function you need help with.
- If a manual was omitted accidentally, we’ll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on making one ourselves, and we’ll send that to you when it’s done.
Currently we only offer English manuals for all our products.
If an item is missing accessories such as earphones or a cable
- First, check the details in the product description again on myshopwala.com to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it should.
If you’re really missing something, please contact us, and here’s how we’ll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on Gearbest.com.
- If we confirm something is missing, we’ll send it out to you free of charge.
If your item is delivered missing some of its parts
If a key part of your product is missing on delivery, here is how we can solve the problem for you:
- Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a “lost/stolen in delivery”
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs
Usually, when you import goods from Shopwala, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
There’s usually no reason to worry because:
- Shopwala provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from Shopwala. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it’s your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on GearBest, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.
Payment Methods Accepted
Shopwala primarily uses PayPal to process secure online payments. Through PayPal, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Cashu, Webmoney, Boleto and Discover.
My Product Has A Problem! What Can I Do?
What to do in 3 steps:
Try to troubleshoot the item by checking the manual we provide in the package .Often we can solve the problem for you without you needing to send anything back. In many cases the product seems to have a problem, but it can be solved by restarting, installing properly, or fixing an accessory.
If you still have difficulties with your item especially for complicated products such as Car DVD Players, GPS or TV Boxes, we will recommend that you get the product installed or inspected by a qualified technician to confirm that it is faulty rather than incorrectly installed.
Once you have confirmed the product is faulty after steps 1 and 2, you should contact us. Provide your order number and the product code and all the steps you have tried to remedy this issue. We will review your case to allow a return under warranty.
You are covered by our 180 Day guarantee.
So if the product doesn’t work, we’ll help you send it back to us in China to get it fixed.
What if the product is broken?
If any product is faulty, you are protected under the Shopwala Warranty.
- Assuming the product is still in warranty and was not physically damaged, you can return it to Shopwala and we will repair it, or give you an equivalent replacement product.
- All return cases are handled under our RMA policy: please consult customer support and do not send back any products without obtaining an assigned RMA case number from us.
- Under the wholesale terms and conditions, customers must pay the cost of shipping to return authorized RMA products back to Shopwala. In the case of sending back repaired or replacement items, Shopwala pays the return shipping cost back to you.
How to check my order status?
Log into ” My Account ” ;
Enter into ” My Orders ” ;
Once we have received your payment, all Shopwala orders will show various order status stages before being shipped out.
Please check the meaning of these order status messages in the table below.